Creation. Symbolism. Life.
Synchronicity reveals the meaningful connections between the subjective and objective world. ~ Carl Jung
synchronicity / noun / syn·chro·nic·i·ty / (siŋ-krə-ˈni-sə-tē)
1. an apparently meaningful coincidence in time of two or more similar or connected events that are causally unrelated
2. Coincidence of events that appear meaningfully related but do not seem to be causally connected, taken by Jungian psychoanalytic theory to be evidence of a connection between the mind and material objects.
It’s in the beauty of design; the nature of perfection. The purposeful choosing, of natural selection. The straight lines and edges of the curve, in a road as yet unknown. To leap as we stand, at things wildly tamed, coming together and still on their own.
It’s in the pause and the silence of chaos held together by harmony. The notes in the scenes unfolding that they are only beginning to see. A cacophony of colors, exploding through mists of memories and motion. Confiding what it wants to be, through the quiet commotion.
Wrestling with reason and a feeling unseen: focusing a lens in the haze of an uncertain dream;
In a flourish of nature, concrete jungles and rivers of thought: at the convergence of consciousness and the clarity it’s wrought, at last reaching the delta of words on a page; and the images, the feelings, the blending they crave
a small piece of the big picture, is born.
~ Nicole Leigh
©Synchronicity Creatives, LLC
What We Do
Video & Content Production
- TV Commercials
- Website Pieces
- Branding Pieces
- Social Media Video
- Instructional Video
- Internal Corporate Videos
- Video Tours
- Drone Footage – Certified Drone Pilot
- Broadcast + Media Buys & Management
- SEO & Website/Social Media Management
Live Event Production
- Tech Management & Consulting
- Video Support – Screens, Projection, Video Walls
- Camera Support
- Sound Support
- Staging & Lighting
- Microphones – Sound
- TV Monitors
- Video Playback